When was the last time you updated your HVAC website? If you can’t remember, you may have a problem.
Look through the lens of a potential customer who is desperately in need of emergency furnace repair. They search online and stumble upon your website. If your website isn’t properly updated and doesn’t have that visually striking flare, this desperate customer will look for emergency repair elsewhere.
When your HVAC website doesn’t cut it, it could be cutting into your sales. On the flip side, a high-quality, fully functioning website can drive more customers to your service than you can imagine.
Still not convinced about the importance of an optimized website? Take a look at some of these eye-opening statistics:
- Nearly 40% of website visitors will stop engaging with a website if the design or content is unappealing.
- 88% of website visitors are less likely to come back to a website after experiencing poor website functionality.
- 89% of website visitors will go straight to your competition when they have a poor website experience.
- 48% of online consumers say web design is a top priority in determining the credibility of a website.
Get the idea now? Web design and the success of any business are directly related. So, if your website needs a long overdue tuneup, you’ve come to the right place!
Here are some ways to spruce up your website and grow more sales!
Responsive & User Friendly Web Design
First impressions are the main ingredient for any type of relationship. For your HVAC company, the first glimpse potential customers see will most likely be online. If your website isn’t up to par, many first impressions will turn out failures.
However, when your website is beautifully optimized and running at peak performance, customers and Google’s algorithm will begin to trust the legitimacy of your website.
Here are several key components of great web design:
- It’s important to have unique and original branding on your website to stand out amongst the competition.
- Not only should your website be visually appealing, but it also needs to be clear, concise, and easy to navigate. It’s important to add flair to the style of your web design, but don’t overdo it!
- Your website should run its best on all platforms and devices. Mobile-friendliness is especially important in an ever-growing mobile world.
- Original and compelling content detailing the HVAC industry is worth its weight in gold when it comes to website functionality.
- Calls to action (CTAs) should be visible and persuasive to really convince readers to reach out and request service.
When it comes to landing sales on the internet, appearance is everything. A beautifully built, well-run website shows your commitment to a top-notch customer experience.
SEO Web Content
Now that your website appearance is spruced up, we’ll be talking about the strategies to boost your online visibility. Built-in search engine optimization (SEO) helps your HVAC business increase your online presence as well as your ranking on relevant searches.
Effective SEO doesn’t show results overnight. However, it acts as a long-term plan to ensure sustainability in your web presence for years to come.
Here are some specific SEO tactics used to build organic website traffic:
Quality Keyword Research
Keyword research finds specific phrases and words that particularly do well in comparison to relevant search results and the HVAC industry. Implementing these specific words and phrases in your content and on your website will give you a boost in search rankings.
Efficient Link Building
Link building is a tactic that uses both outside sources and inside pages of your website to establish credibility within it. Utilize other blogs, infographics, and social media within your content to cite a source. You can also make use of internal links, which will take a website visitor to a specific page!
To keep up with the digital marketing era requires consistent optimization of your website. This is done by making your website more mobile-friendly, sharing relevant and engaging content, proper meta descriptions, and title tags.
Local SEO Strategies
Google’s algorithm plays a large role in local search engine optimization. Out of the 13 billion searches around the world, almost half of them are of local intention. Specific SEO tactics that target a local audience like Google Maps or Google My Business will increase your online presence regionally.
Custom Landing Page Design
Creating custom landing pages expands your reach to customers in specific areas you want to target. If you’re looking to grow your service area to a different part of the metro or state, local landing pages will increase the visibility in those areas, but spread the message of your great service in relevant searches.
Conversion Rate Is Key
What we’ve covered so far can simply be put into a metaphor for fishing. The web design is the attractive and flashy spinner to draw customers in, and the SEO strategies are the hook the customers grab on to.
The conversion rate is yanking up on the fishing pole and reeling in! Conversion rate is measured by website visitors against how many of them contacted your service. When your HVAC website is optimized for turning readers into customers, your conversion rate will increase.
The following elements are found on websites with a good conversion rate:
- Accessible and visible calls-to-action in the form of texts, links, buttons, etc.
- Your website has a pleasant and smooth flowing experience for its users.
- Consistent, engaging content that ensures customers of your trustworthy service.
- Custom performance reporting so you can see what digital marketing strategies are working and others that are not.
With all the right content in the form of blogs, images, and video mix with proper SEO strategies, it’s up to you to give customers that final push to request your service.
Convert More HVAC Leads With Triton Commerce
Do you want to customize and optimize your website to secure more sales but can’t find the time while running your HVAC company? Call on Triton Commerce!