4 Ways Your Home Remodeling Website Can Build Trust and Grow Sales
Trust is what makes any relationship function. So whether this is admitting to your children that you ate the last chocolate chip cookie or letting your spouse know that you dented the car, building trust is an essential component to growing a healthy and beneficial relationship built on honesty.
This is no different with your customers; If they don't trust you or your company, you will miss out on sales.
With the way the world is going, the competition is growing, so a way to increase customer loyalty is a website that seems reputable and increases confidence for your visitors. The only issue for a busy business owner like you is that trying to build trust through your home remodeling website takes more than just a banner at the top of your home page that reads, "Trust us – we're the best!"
Building trust with your online audience requires a balance of modern web design and inbound marketing strategies to establish credibility and assurance with your visitors. If you are a home remodeler who wants to increase leads and conversions, settle in.
Here are four website strategies to help your home remodeling company build trust and grow sales!
Creative & Responsive Web Design
Trust is based on impressions, and the first one is the gateway to building a relationship. This is why it's imperative to make your first impression count with the customer when they come to your website.
When 94% of first impressions are made from a website's design, pages that freeze or look pixelated or outdated can significantly affect the user experience. Many people will leave your website immediately.
Multiple elements must come together to create a professional-looking web page, and for starters, you want to look at the design.
Ask yourself these questions:
- If you have a visitor to your website, is it quickly apparent what your company does?
- Does the tone in writing on your home remodeling website feel distinct and unique, or is it just full of cliche promises?
- Does your home remodeling website use compelling original images, or are they just random photos from the internet?
- Do you have condensed paragraphs and clustered words, or is it all spaced and easy to ready?
- Do you have an organized and visually appealing menu bar?
- Are your company contact and CTA buttons identifiable and easily accessible?
- Is website performance an issue such as a loading time?
- Do you have any dead or broken links existing on your home remodeling website?
Taking the time to analyze your website’s design and performance is critical for every business. If you can't answer these questions, there's a chance your website can feel discouraging to visitors who are searching online for home remodeling services in your area right now.
Engaging & Original Content
Another imperative component of high-quality website design is implementing engaging, original, and compelling content for your home remodeling page. A common issue with business websites is that the content doesn't entice the reader to connect with the company. When the writing is cliche, generic, or empty, it lets the reader know that the company may not be professional.
Content writing is the primary way to let customers know your home remodeling company is a reputable business. You want your website writing to emotionally resonate with clients, ensuring your company will try to meet all their needs. It's in the personalization that sets you apart from the other hundreds of company websites, and your content will show them why yours is different.
Your unique value proposition will need to be showcased on your website, and this means letting the customer know what you have the competition does not.
Areas of emphasis to include in your writing:
- What are your experiences in the home remodeling industry? (Business age, specific details about your business, etc.)
- Does your staff or company have any specialized training or credentials?
- Do you offer things like free quotes, emergency storm damage repair, or insurance claims assistance?
- Do you have an about us section that details your experiences in home remodeling?
- What kind of material or manufacturers do you work with?
- Expressing how you provide the highest quality customer service on the market for your customers.
The content will help separate your home remodeling business from the rest of the pack, so the better connection you can develop with visitors, the more leads can turn to sales.
User Generated Content
For a long time, word of mouth has been the primary way home remodelers would get referrals. And even though this is still a common occurrence, it has moved to a virtual experience.
Your business reviews can be one of the largest elements to build trust with your home remodeling site. Even if your content is the best, customers will still want to hear from other people about their experiences.
This is why positive reviews are so crucial for your home remodeling website. Not only do they help to build credibility for your company and increase your website ranking from Google's algorithms.
Another example of user generated content is testimonials from individuals you have worked with. Positive endorsements for one of your more elaborate remodeling projects can help establish more confidence in your services for visitors to your website.
There's a difference between someone coming into your physical office and not using your services compared to someone clicking on your home remodeling website. It might seem forward if you decided to follow the client at your office and ask them for personal information, but not in a virtual setting.
By utilizing the web, engaging and following up with customers is easy and effective to convert leads to sales. The more chances you have to connect, the easier it is to establish trust for those looking at your home remodeling company.
Here are a few suggestions to help you increase with customers:
- Develop a marketing campaign to connect with customers or potential clients via email.
- Offer 24/7 live chat or chatbot services.
- Utilize social media accounts to connect, create, and maintain customers.
- Produce blogs that provide home remodeling information that's a resource on a monthly or weekly basis.
- Some companies are creating YouTube channels with tutorials to enhance their presence online.
- Taking the time to understand what marketing ventures or working in where you could use improvement.
Strengthen Your Home Remodeling Website With Triton
When you look at the facts, your website is the virtual representation of your business. More people who are looking for home remodeling services through Google are clicking on the first listing. This means that your remodeling website needs to look professionally designed and fully optimized.
If you want to build a loyal following, increase your presence, and gain rankings on Google, Triton Commerce is who you need. We have extensive experience in digital marketing strategies and designs for home remodeling companies that we know will meet your needs.
Contact us for your free Digital Marketing Plan to help show you all the ways we can increase your sales and build your following.