5 Ways To Attract Visitors To Your Website
The need for a functional, efficient, and alluring virtual presence is essentially mandatory for a lot of businesses to succeed today, as well as moving forward. You can even have the most beautiful-looking website ever created, but if nobody visits it, how will it benefit your business? That’s where combining stunning web design with strategic Digital Marketing campaigns comes in handy.
The truth is no matter what industry you serve people are online right now searching for the relative products or services your business provides. Yet, for most local companies, their website remains dormant. Research shows more than 50% of local business websites generate less than 500 visits per month, while over 90% of virtual content generally receives no traffic from Google whatsoever.
Why is that?
If your business website isn’t generating as much traffic as you’d wish it would, then it’s time to start weighing what digital marketing strategies will align best for your company’s goals. Let’s take a look at five effective ways your website can attract more visitors and reach wider yet relevant audiences.
Tip #1 | Search Engine Optimization
As previously mentioned, people are constantly searching for products or services pertaining to your business. The higher you can rank on your customers’ search engine results pages, the more traffic and potential business your website and company will receive.
When someone performs an online search, the results they receive are accumulated by a search engine’s algorithms that specifically look for relevancy and quality of the content of applicable websites. This is where Search Engine Optimization (SEO) comes in handy to improve your website’s ranking in the search engine’s key search results.
Here are some of the SEO factors that determine how well your website ranks on search engine result pages:
- A Well-Structured Website | Your site shouldprovide users with a quality experience and be easy to navigate. Each of your services should have its own page within your site, so it’s easier for searchers to find the exact service they are looking for online.
- Unique and Relevant Content | The content on your website should be relevant and informative. By including high-quality content your customers actually want to read, you will provide them with a better experience while also boosting your SEO.
- Keywords That Convert | When you’re creating content for your website, focus on using the specific words and phrases your customers might use when searching for your services online. Informative, keyword-rich content is a crucial component of any SEO strategy.
- Name, Address, and Phone Number | This crucial business information should be included in the header, footer, or sidebar of your website, so it appears on each page.
Tip #2 | Pay-Per-Click Advertising
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising tends to provide more immediate traffic results for your website than SEO, which takes a little more time to materialize and raise search engine results rankings.For starters, PPC ad campaigns through Google Ads are an extremely efficient way to compliment your SEO strategy, as you are able to advertise your website within the actual search results of specific keywords that are relevant to your industry.
In addition to choosing what specific keywords you want to zero-in on, PPC advertising is straightforward when it comes to tracking and measuring the results, so you can get a better sense of assessing your ROI.
Utilizing PPC campaigns through Google Ads can also benefit your company’s website by:
- Driving qualified traffic to your website by focusing on high-intent keywords
- Highlighting your company’s specific products and services
- Controlling and managing your advertising budget based on how much a click or conversion action is worth to you
Tip #3 | Social Media Advertising and Content
Your social media presence, as well as your website’s content, will help establish credibility, loyalty, and a sense of community for your business. In addition to allowing you toconnect and communicate with your customer base directly, these two digital marketing components are both great ways to drive more traffic to your website by sharing unique and engaging content that’s relevant to your target audience.
Utilizing Social Media Marketing (paid social) and content marketing (organic social) can help:
- Keep your audience engaged by sharing a variety of social media content, including photos, videos, and links to your business’s blog.
- Use social media advertising to reach specific audiences and focus on a defined business goal. For example, if you offer home improvement services, you could run a social media ad campaign targeting people who recently purchased a home.
Tip #4 | Blog Content
Along with tip number three, regularly publishing new blog content can help boost traffic to your website in many ways. For starters, blogs are an easy strategy to enhance your site’s SEO while also attracting new visitors to your site who are visiting because they’ve stumbled upon a blog article organically or shared through social media.
Blogs are also an effective way to establish credibility for your business as a dependable source of information, which will work toward growing and nurturing relationships with new and existing customers alike.
A few tips to consider when it comes to successful blog content are:
- Create content that is interesting, engaging, and relevant to your business.
- Publish new blog content on a consistent schedule. You don’t need to publish new blogs every day, but even 1-2 quality blogs each month can have a positive impact.
- Encourage people to read your blog by promoting it on your social media accounts and through email marketing campaigns.
Tip #5 | Email
Email marketing campaigns are another effective strategy to stay connected with your company’s clientele and keep them informed and up-to-date on all the latest news, offers, or changes going on with your business. You can entice your customers with exclusive deals or opportunities while keeping them in-the-loop on everything that’s happening.
Email marketing is one of the best ways to maintain an engaging relationship with loyal customers. The more incentives you can provide for clients via email marketing campaigns, the more engaged and active they’ll be on your website.
It’s important to think of your website as the backbone or foundation of your digital marketing strategy. While these five online advertising strategies aren’t the only or surefire answers to increasing your website’s traffic, implementing them into your company’s marketing plan will only serve to increase the success of your business.
If you’re ready to start learning how an effective digital marketing campaign can boost your business website’s traffic, contact our team of marketing experts for your free Digital Marketing Plan! Our experts will provide you with an in-depth evaluation of your current digital presence and our recommendations for creating a more effective strategy based on your business goals.